- This event has passed.
Mukilteo Multimodal Ferry Terminal Project – Fall SCPG Meeting
October 30, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Please contact Nicole Faghin to be placed on waitlist.
Join us on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, to learn about the new Mukilteo Multimodal Ferry Terminal Project. This one-day workshop will explore a wide range of issues leading up to the project including the site history, Mukilteo master planning, habitat and clean up, tribal consultation on cultural and natural resources, and permitting and design. Confirmed speakers are:
- Linda Ritter, City of Mukilteo
- Rick Huey, WSDOT
- Phillip Narte, WSDOT
- Dennis Lewarch, Suquamish Tribe
- Daryl Williams, Governmental Liaison, Tulalip Tribes
- Chris Miss, Formerly with NW Archeological Associates
- Sandy Glover, Parametrix
- Marsha Tolon, WSDOT
- Andy Bennett, KPFF
- Howard Fitzpatrick, LMN Architects
The presentations will be followed by a site visit to the under-construction site.