Webinar Series – Fishery Ecosystem Plan Initiative on Climate and Communities
February 22 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Notice of Public Webinar Series
Webinar Series on Ecosystem Climate and Communities to be held in January-February 2018
The Pacific Fishery Management Council (Council) is sponsoring a series of webinars presenting information relevant to the Fishery Ecosystem Plan Initiative on Climate and Communities.
Four webinars have been scheduled. All webinars will begin at 1:30 p.m. on the dates shown below and last for approximately two hours:
- Thursday, January 25: What do we expect to happen in the California Current under climate change?
- Thursday, February 1: The state of the art for ecological forecasting at short-, medium- and long-term time frames
- Thursday, February 22: Distributional changes of west coast species and impacts of climate change on species and species groups
- Tuesday, February 27: State and federally managed fishery participation under different climate scenarios
Please see the Webinar Series on Ecosystem Climate and Communities notice on the Council’s website for participation details and purpose of the webinars. A listening station is available at the Pacific Fishery Management Council office in Portland, Oregon.
For further information:
- Please contact the Pacific Fishery Management Council staff officer for Ecosystem-Based Management, Dr. Kit Dahl at 503-820-2422; toll-free 1-866-806-7204.
- See the roster for a listing of Ad Hoc Ecosystem Workgroup members
- See the Council’s Annual State of the California Current Ecosystem webpage
- See the Current list of Council FEP Initiatives