Catch up on Washington Sea Grant’s recent research and programs through Sea Star, our print newsletter, by following the links below to read the individual stories online. We will also highlight each of these as the featured story in our email newsletters over the next few months (sign up here).
- Sowing (Clam) Seed for the Indigenous Aquaculture Leaders of Tomorrow
- Logging Change in Puget Sound
- Looking Back on 50 Years: Longtime WSG Staff Reflect on Their Work
- A Mariner’s Life for Me: The Seafarer Collective Provides Accessible Educational Programs for Aspiring Mariners to Sustain and Diversify the Maritime Workforce
- Looking Underwater to Uncover the Marine Environment of Shellfish Aquaculture